THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH NICCI EXCHANGE WILL PROVIDE ITS SERVICES. THIS AGREEMENT DESCRIBES USER'S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WHEN USING THESE SERVICES. USER MUST READ THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AND BE SURE USER UNDERSTANDS THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
CREATION OR USE OF NICCI EXCHANGE WEBSITE MEANS USER UNCONDITIONALLY ACCEPTS ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE THE ISSUER AND THE USER
DEFINITION OF TERMS
User: means the person (individual or legal entity) that creates account with Nicciexchange.net. User is the owner of the account from the perspective of Issuer.
-Issuer: means Nicci Exchange, duly registered Company with Nigeria corporate Affairs commission that operates an electronic payment service which allows Customer to us its platform for funding and receive electronic payments (the "Service")."
-Account: means the electronic account created by the user on Nicci Exchange website to carry out electronic payment service.
-Service: means an electronic payment service.
-Website: means the Internet website property of Nicci Exchange available at www.nicciexchange.net
-National Money or Currency: means any money or currency different to the dollar, currency of the United Sates of America or Euros currency of the European Union.
CONDITIONS OF USE
"The condition of use", stated below explains the rights and duties of the User as to the access and using the services rendered by Nicciexchange.net Payment center, and/or his assignees and/or his representatives and/or Payment center partners".
1. Products and services.
- Nicciexchange.net renders the services of funding of electronic payment systems units, both between each other and into the international monetary funds (international currencies) and visa versa. Plus sales of bulk sms
- Nicciexchange.net does not check the competence and legal standing of the the User , the monetary funds that are offered by the User for funding, and does not carry our monitoring of the User operations in any of the electronic payment systems or banking structure (a bank, a credit or investment structure).
- Electronic payment systems and/or Banks are exclusively responsible for the monetary funds entrusted to them by the Users. Nicciexchange.net is not a party to the agreement between an Electronic payment systems and its User is by no means responsible for misuse or abuse of the corresponding system and/or a Bank as well as for functionality abuse of this system by the User. Mutual rights and duties of the User and the electronic payment system and/or a bank are regulated by the rules and agreements accepted in the corresponding system and/or a Bank.
- The services offered by Nicciexchange.net are not intended for use and/or are not available in the countries where it is illegal. The User is fully responsible for the local law observance.
- Nicciexchange.net has a right to refuse rendering the service without mentioning the reason to any person which he/she will be informed of in the written form.
- Nicciexchange.net has a right to terminate the relations with the User in case of getting the information inducing Nicciexchange.net to do so.
- Nicciexchange.net has a right to suspend service rendering to the User if:
a) The User violates any of the conditions of the present Agreement or any "Additional agreements ".
b) The user is involved in identity theft or has used another persons Atm card,electronic payment system information without their consent.
2. Transactions and operations
- Nicciexchange is responsible for providing the transaction fulfillment and/or the following operations, access to the information about the transaction in the system Nicciexchange.net and carrying out the transactions or any of its parts by the User 24 hours a day (7 days of the week).
- The payment for the services rendered by Nicciexchange.net, is carried out by the User according to the Nicciexchange.net services rates. Nicciexchange.net has a right to change these rates without additional notification.
- Apart from the established and/or agreed interest, payments and commissions the User pays all the telephone and postal expenses, done in the course of business relations with Nicciexchange.net. These additional expenses are written off by Nicciexchange.net in non-acceptance manner from the monetary funds of the User which are in the disposal of Nicciexchange.net.
- User is responsible for the functionality and usability of his computer and/or some other facilities necessary for the access to the transaction settlement system via Nicciexchange.net interface. Nicciexchange.net is not responsible for the losses or damage appearing as a result of inability of the User to use his own facilities and/or some of its elements and/or the absence of the necessary full or partial functionality of the facilities or its elements.
- Any claim on the part of the User of improper fulfillment of User instructions by Nicciexchange.net must be raised by the User of Nicciexchange.net not later than within ten days after the date Nicciexchange.net was given the corresponding instruction).
- Nicciexchange.net is not responsible for any loss and/or damage (loss), resulting from a delay in bank payments fulfillment or electronic money transfer of the User where the day of sending or the days after sending are not working days in the country of the Nicciexchange.net partner-participant, that is the receiver.
- Nicciexchange.net is not responsible for mistakes, omissions or delays of payments made by banks, serving Nicciexchange.net partners-participants, by a correspondent bank or e-payment system as well as it is not responsible for the consequences caused by their financial state.
- Nicciexhange.com has a right to suspend or limit the access of the User to transaction system without prior notification of the User, at the same time Nicciexchange.net is not responsible for any indirect, special, unpredictable or consequent loss or damage).
- Nicciexhange.com does not offer refunds for any transactions made.
- Nicciexchange.net reserves a right to make any amendments and changes to the rules of product (services) usage , as well as service and access to services , including the present Agreement and any "Additional Agreements ", at any time.
4.Guarding, access and connection
- Any reference of the User to Nicciexchange.net, be it electronic, written or oral, will come into force and will be valid only after its full reception by Nicciexchange.net and correct identification of the User as the owner of the monetary funds, at the same time the User as the Owner of monetary funds will be responsible for all operations on his account up to this moment.
- Written messages of Nicciexchange.net to the User are considered completed since the moment they were sent to the last address of the User known to Nicciexchange.net.
Neither User nor Nicciexchange.net will be responsible for the delays or default on an obligation under the present Agreement or any "Additional agreements ", contracts and/or arrangements resulting from force-majeure, including (unrestricted) acts of God, acts of government or state, wars, fire, flood, explosion, terrorism, riot or civil strife, or absence, malfunctioning of power supply, internet providers or network connections or other systems, networks or services.